Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coming soon--New items on my etsy shop--


I like window shopping because I get to see beautiful things, get some ideas and best of all, it's free!

Well, one day I was windo shopping at a high end department store when I found pretty corsage. Even though I tell my kids not to touch anything in the store, I couldn't resist picking it up and admiring it in the mirror against on my clothes.
Ahhh...it's so pretty, I wonder how much it is... then I turned the price tag around... I can't remember how much it was exactly, but it was over $30-$40!! It was way more than I was willing to pay for a corsage. The price hurt my eyes and almost blinded me.

If you know me well enough, you guessed right. I went home and made a similar corsage, and I LOVE IT!! I was so excited about how it turned out that I wore it last sunday to church.

The clothes I was wearing weren't new or expensive or anything. The corsage made me feel special and dressed up a little bit more than usual.

I made several. I will post them on my etsy store soon.



I promise, it will be a lot more affordable than the one I saw at the department store. :)

1 comment :

  1. They look wonderful! I can imagine they'll just upgrade any wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin